I just wanted to relate to you the worst customer Experience service nightmare I have ever had in my life. I went into a Tmobile store in Los Angeles. Tmobile employees only get extra comissions when they buy or sell a cellphone in the store. Therefore they have zero interest in assisting you if you aren't buying a phone.

I walked into a tmobile store because my sim card in my phone was not activating. I walk in and notice there are 2 customer service reps assisting two other clients and a third rep sitting on the clerk counter talking to a third customer. I went up to the third rep who had a giant phone and was showing off photos of himself shirtless to the customer. He's apparently talking about his fitness regiment. He looked at me to ask what my issue was. I stated my iphone was not activating. His response was, "what do you want me to do about it?" I said can you fix it? His follow up response was, " Well you aren't buying a phone from me..." He then said said he can't do anything. He then started literally laughing at me. I said I just want him to check if the sim card is working. He then hopped off the clerk table and while laughing stated ," fine I'll help ". I then asked him to check the sim card if it worked. His response was, "you do know we charge if we have to replace your sim?". I then asked again. Can you check to see if the sim works? No.... I then asked why, and he said he didn't want to and I asked him why he's making this difficult? He then stated he was going on break. He then just walked out of the store and into the back room. I was shocked by this. I spoke with his co-worker who refused to give his name.

TLDR

The Employee was sitting on the register counter showing off photos of his abs to another customer.

The employee told me he didn't want to provide me service because I wasn't buying a phone from him.

The employee then acted annoyed and insulted that I wanted him to check my sim card to see if it was broken.

The employee stated he wouldn't really check the sim card but would rather sell me a new one.

The employee laughed at me that I was annoyed by his insults and clear demeanor.

The employee laughed at me when I asked him why he was making this difficult to just check a sim card.

The employee then immediately said he's going on break and left me hanging.

Co-worker who witnessed this refused to give me employee's name.

I went to a second T-mobile store in the area. That store indicated the store where the employee works has had customer service issues in the past and that tmobile employees are paid commissions for the sale of phones and new service.

I am just thoroughly disgusted by the whole experience at t-mobile and I believe it's entirely caused by their commission based system. If I am not bringing an associate business that can give them a comission I am just wasting "THEIR" valuable time.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tmobile. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tmobile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Tmobile to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments