We've been with the company for 7 years.I went to the Kimberton, PA location to replace a broken phone that had insurance.

I was told the deductible is more than the phone is worth ($130). Bought a new phone ($212), brought it home, it doesn't charge. Took it back the SAME day and exchanged for the SAME NEW phone, brought it home, it didn't charge over night. Took it back the next day, was told they cannot refund or exchange my out right purchase.

Was told to call 611 for customer service. Called, was told the store is an indirect dealer and there's no record of my purchase.

They let any thief purchase a franchise and sell broken phones on their behalf for a buck, no loyalty.Moving onto another carrier once our contract is up this December 2013.

Review about: Tmobile Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Tmobile - T-Mobile Throws its Own Customers Under the Bus When it Comes to "Contract Jail" Tmobile "Hmmm. Our phones were paid off, our charges were WAY more than the $80 for 2 lines advertised in the "Family Plan", and T-Mobile is waging an aggressive campaign aimed..." Read more Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Tmobile - Fraud Mobile seller Ali Asad from United Kingdom (UK) Tmobile "He's a big fraud, he will tell iPhone 5s/6/6-plus at cheaper rates like 400$, 600$.. Once you order for the mobiles, he will tell you to deposit 90$ as clearance..." Read more Icsolutions - Ic solutions, shady fraudulent company Icsolutions "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..." Read more Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island - Poor Customer Service, Privacy Information Violation, Harrassment Woofgang Bakery And Grooming Fleming Island "I had purchased a harness from Woofgang Bakery on the 4th of September 2017 (few days prior to Hurricane Irma). My family and I were forced to evacuate Middleburg Florida..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Adventure RV - AVOID AdventureRV.net Adventure RV "If anyone is in the market for RV parts, I would STRONGLY DISCOURAGE you from dealing with AdventureRV.net. I recently had one of the worst customer encounters of my life..." Read more