I ordered a tmobile sim for my father to get him off of H20 due to them cutting off his data for going over when he wouldnt know how to use 2gb in a month.I tried the website activation code they sent was no good!

Called in 7 times transfered 100,000 times to only give up due to them not being able to simply activate the line. They are so *** they cant even earn a customer all but begging to give them there business! First they said they sent a invalid activation code. Then it was a incompatible order number, then they needed the "correct" account number from h20 and all I would have to do is call back with that number.

So another 3 calls in just trying to get someone that was able to hear me (too much backround noise on THERE end) to another 3 people that dont speak english to the last and final person that refused to transfer me to a english speaking supervisor, to finally giving up and happily pay more money to a company willing to spend there money on a english speaking non contradicting staff.

Never tried so hard to give someone my business only not to find anyone smart enough to do the most basic, primary part of there job!!Take my money and sign me up.

Review about: Tmobile Account.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments