I have been a 15 years T Mobile customer, I bought a year ago Galaxy S.Since then I have continious problems with the phone.

It Freezez, will not Dial number,Drop calss etc. they change and sent me the same refurbish phone and its not working. They did not change the phone. I m really pissed off.

Dont go with T Mobile.Now I will change my carrier. My strong advice to change your carrier. T Mobile has become the worst service provider. They dont listen to you and will continiue to bill you .

Just say no to T mobile.Good By

Review about: Tmobile Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Pearland, Texas, United States #633024

What you're saying is that you're having phone problems and not network problems.You said that you bought the phone years ago, so maybe it's time for an upgrade.

This is a great time to switch your plan over to the NAC Value plan.It's simple and of better value than any other competitor.

COMCAST BILLING SCAMS/WORDPLAY/MINDF**K Comcast "I am disputing Comcast now. I transferred service and only owed $67. However, they have me owing $158 from old residence and have given me numerous lies to explain the..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Tmobile - Account Review from Chicago, Illinois Tmobile "I joined my account with my significant other in order to save money. I was not aware that there was an outstanding balance from my old account because I was..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more Ideal Image - TATTOO LASER REMOVAL Ideal Image "Had a consultation with a girl at the Willow grove location in PA to have a small tattoo removed with a Picosure laser. She assured me that 6 treatments is..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more