Update by user May 13, 2013

I have since cancelled my service with T-Mobile and upgraded my phone on my At&t account. But, even after cancelling my service, I am still fighting with T-Mobile b/c I have gotten a bill for the $60.95 for the first month of service, and they sent me a bill for $391.95 b/c their wonderful computer system can't seem to see that my original device was shipped and returned to their warehouse in Texas...I thought this was the computer age where info was readily available to anyone with an internet connection, and this company can't even get info on their own network???!!!????

Original review posted by user Apr 10, 2013

I started my T-mobile service on 4/1/2013.The phone I ordered was a Nokia Lumia 810 windows phone.

I must have misunderstood when I ordered it about the Wi-Fi calling feature. I work in the basement at my company, so I thought that Wi-Fi calling was a good idea. Unfortunately, Windows Phone 8 does not support this feature yet. I called customer service to send this phone back and get a Galaxy SIII, which I was willing to pay for.

I was informed by the CSR that Wi-Fi calling was a service I could get on my account and that there were no settings on the phone I had to set. I shouldn't have been so naive. She activated Wi-Fi calling on my account, but guess what, it didn't work since my phone doesn't support it. I then called back for an exchange order for the Galaxy.

The order was processed and the charge is still pending on my card. 2 days later, I went to check the status of the order. It had been cancelled for some unknown reason. After 3 more calls to C.S., I was told that I had to send my old phone back in and then I could get the new phone sent to me.

How *** is that!?!?!?I then called back 5 minutes later and told them where they could shove their phone and service.

Review about: Tmobile Account.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States #635695

Just read your experience with T Mobile.It's been my experience when you call C.S.

to switch phones, they send you a new phone or you can go to 1 of their stores & have the store take care of it for you. Either way C.S. sends you a RAM# & instructions on how to return your phone & that you have 7 days to return it or you'll be charges full price of that phone.

I hope this helps you out a bit.:)