2.0

Went to T-Mobile Phoenix 85032 store, as phone continued to cut off when texting, losing txt.Again this visit, was offered a new SIM card, as they did a month ago.

They changed it, and I left the store. Immediately on leaving the store, I noted that my Contacts were gone, so I returned to the store. The two representatives in the store looked dumbfounded, and asked if I didn't have "another phone"? They then spent 15 minutes looking for my prior SIM card, finally deciding that they had already shredded it.

I asked what they intended to do for me...they said they couldn't do "anything". I asked for the Manager, and they said he (Shawn Rogers) was on vacation until November 6th. I asked who was in charge while he was on vacation, and they eventually showed me to the back room to talk with a young woman they said was "in charge". She, however, stated she could not do ANYTHING for me - that I would have to wait for a call from Shawn, when he returned from vacation.

I have a business, and the numbers included in my Contacts are business-related, and are confidential numbers of professionals (attorneys, etc) which are NOT reproducible. I did not even receive an apology until I demanded one. I am furious, and can't believe they didn't know to transfer the contacts to new SIM card, and afterward did not even feel they should apologize or respond appropriately. This store needs training in customer service in the worst way!!

It was such a negative experience, I am definitely looking at changing our phones to another carrier.It has to be better.

Review about: Tmobile Sim Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Service, Personnel, Management.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

It's 2015 and you're saving contacts to your SIM card?! If your contacts are so important, learn to utilize your device correctly and save your contacts to a Google account or iCloud account. Enjoy being a pleb.

openloc
to knonayme Phoenix, Arizona, United States #897946

Sorry, but I 'choose' to use a phone that doesn't offer those options - which TMobile still sells, so they need to be able to service it.I work at home and my laptop is perfect for what I do - I don't need to pay extra for a data pkg.

And BTW, it's still 2014.LOL