1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I switched to T-Mobile because they have an offer during Thanksgiving last yeAr( Buy one get one free) I travel a lot and I often use two phones cause of work. They said that the day you buy your phone within 8 weeks you will get a rebate and you can pay off your phones and get them unlocked.

This is all that was told to me when I bought the phones. Bought the phone nov 27th 2017, December 20th I thought let me call and ask the status of my rebate, and they said that no rebate request has been sent so from today it will take 8 weeks. I fought with them and all they did is reduced a 30$ from the bill. I had to travel to India cause of family emergencies first feb, so I asked them to escalate the process and after calling more than 10 times they said yes the rebate should be mailed in 10days on January 29th.

So I didn’t react further as I would get it soon. Upon getting the rebate, I paid of the phones and was ready to unlock them. I have called T-Mobile 9times in total now asking for an unlock and hey say I don’t meet the requirements. If I ask them what requirements they say you need to use the phone for 40days.

NO ONE TOLD ME ABOUT THIS, Also I’ve been paying data charges and phone charges for three months now. No one asked me why are paying for the data if you aren’t using it LOL!! I was put on hold for 65 mine and then all they said is that I should get an email in 24houra. It’s been more than 48hours now.

I wish to end all my ties with T-MOBILE and get my phone unlocked.

please tell me how I can do so. They have already taken the payments.

Review about: Tmobile Apple Cell Phone Unlock.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments