I wanted to share my T-mobile experience today. I have been a customer for 9 years and this is the response I recieved from online chat today. Truly the worst customer service I have ever experienced. We will not be renewing our contracts again, you've really gone downhill T-Mobile. Very funny to read though, enjoy my 30 minute chat with _Gloria A!

****_Gloria A: Thank you.

****_Gloria A: I will need to review this information to see what we are able to do for this issue.

Heather S: Is it better if I just call and speak with someone?

****_Gloria A: I am attempting to get into that system for these charges.

Heather S: Okay, thank you

****_Gloria A: I do regret, this is not allowing me in to refund.

****_Gloria A: I do apologize, are you able to call in for assistance with this issue? If so I have left notes in the account.

Heather S: I will call. Can you please restore my texting?

****_Gloria A: Can you please explain to what you mean restore texting?

****_Gloria A: Are you not able to send and receive text messages?

Heather S: none of our phones are sending or recieving texts

****_Gloria A: Have you tried to turn them off and back on?

****_Gloria A: For I see that this is not blocked in our systems.

****_Gloria A: What is the error you receive when trying to send a text?

Heather S: no, but i will.

Heather S: just a red x

****_Gloria A: Are you doing that now?

****_Gloria A: Can you remove the back cover and the battery from the device please?

Heather S: yes.

****_Gloria A: Thank you.

****_Gloria A: Are you there?

Heather S: it is rebooting now. but it seems strange that it would be all of our phones. and when i just called tmobile, the automated system is still asking me for the payment i made yesterday.

Heather S: sorry, taking forever. old blackberry

****_Gloria A: Anytime the service is interrupted and turned back on you want to turn the devices off and back on so it registers on the network.

****_Gloria A: Not a problem.

****_Gloria A: Is the device on?

Heather S: i was not aware of a service interuruption. i have not stopped recieving my emails or anything else.

****_Gloria A: This could be traveling and the device showing a signal, but it actually does not.

Heather S: i am still not able to text, and it reads "short message transfer rejected"

****_Gloria A: I know to where I am I have to power my device off and on once I get home as well to work, for I travel through areas to where there are no service and this causes my device to show a signal but it actually is not working.

****_Gloria A: If you get a blackberry and try sending text messages and you get "short message transfer rejected" delete off the contact and add it back on. This is usually caused by a 0 being in front of the number. If there is a plus sign delete the plus sign. With newer blackberry devices it may fail to send when the 0 or + sign is at the beginning of the message.

****_Gloria A: This is what was provided with the error you received.

****_Gloria A: Are you able to create a new text message and send it to yourself?

Heather S: I will delete and reenter the contact. However, it appears to be any contact, I am unable to recieve a text, it is on all our phones-one of which is not a blackberry, and there is no 0 or + in front of these numbers that have been in this phone for over a year.

****_Gloria A: I do understand.

Heather S: no, i cannot send myself a text either.

Heather S: I need our texting restored. This is our main contact for work, where we cannot call.

****_Gloria A: I do regret, did you follow the steps I provided above for the error you are receiving? If not that is what I have found to why you are not being able to send a text message. The account nor the messaging has been inactivated.

****_Gloria A: Did you attempt to send yourself a text message?

Heather S: I am sorry, but I do not believe that all of our phones spontaneously lost thier ability to text. I have found this session very unhelpful so far, and will be sending a transcript to T-Mobile with my express dissatisfaction.

****_Gloria A: I am sorry to how you feel.

Heather S: I believe that if you read three posts up that you will see I have already informed you that I cannot send myself a text message.

****_Gloria A: EFFECTIVE DATE: 1/31/12 OUTAGE TYPE: SMS

....................................................................................................................................................................................

MARKET AFFECTED: All

CUSTOMER IMPACT: Family Allowance sms

PROBLEM: Subscribers who have Family Allowances on their account will be unable to send/receive sms.

MARKET/SERVICE IMPACTS TO: ALL MARKETS NATIONWIDE.

CAUSE: Unknown.

****_Gloria A: At this time I have found the issue and that our engineer team is working to resolve this issue. I do apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Heather S: so if I take my family allowances off, i will get my texts back?

****_Gloria A: Are you able to log into your online account and remove this feature?

****_Gloria A: We always recommend that you are able to manage your account online by adding and removing features. I do need to advise that once the feature is removed it can take up to 2 hours for provisioning.

Review about: Tmobile Service Transfer.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments