I had the worst experience when trying to switch to T Mobile from At&t today.

At Broward Mall, T-Mobile Kiosk in Plantation,FL employee name: WILKINS was so rude and did not help from the beginning of the conversation. I had the temporary number from T Mobile and I asked to port the number from At&t to T Mobile. But Wilkins insisted to call T Mobile 1 800 number first without even checking that the temp number was already on my name. When I asked to try at least to lookup the temp number, Wilkins kept saying he would not do anything untill I call T Mobile 1 800 number.

So when I asked his name, he was super rude and using inappropriate language. Finally when I was leaving, Wilkins shouts get out of here. This happened with when the Kiosk had 2 employees and no other people waiting for service.

Now, I don't understand how can T-Mobile hire such arrogant people who doesn't know how to behave at least normally with a customer. I am not expecting a great service, at least worst experience like dealing with that employee's arrogance when trying to switch to T-Mobile.

I would like T-Mobile to at least hiretrain their employees to be at least polite with their new customers. Also please guide me how to officially file a complaint against such an employee with T-Mobile.

Finally I was able to port the number, when I went to near by store at 1836 N Nob Hill Rd 1836. Employee name Kareem was able to help me though the wait time was 1 hr because of waiting customers.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Sales reps are paid to sale, not to give customer service.