After many, many months of reporting issues with my phone T-Mobile has decided to replace my iPhone. But they have an issue in there system and can't seem to get the correct device replaced. They consistently try sending out the wrong device.

I would like my device replaced as per the requirement stated in my iPhone warranty, to get the same identical device as purchased. Otherwise, the warranty states I should receive an upgrade to a newer model.

Additionally, I was promised on several occasions to receive adjustments, for the many months of a bad phone, and T-Mobile dragging their feet to replace it.

Additionally to problems with Tech Support, Customer care, I've been transferred endlessly, no one willing to sit down and be responsible in getting the issues taken are of. Issues with failed promises. In where I was promised the correct device, where I was promised call backs, tickets opened, escalations. But nothing was taken care of. Issues with being hungup on the phone. Issues where I was put on hold for up to 45 minutes and promptly sent back into the phone queue. Issues where I was transferred to individuals who could really care less about customer service. And problems all the way up to the management who simply say I need to talk to someone else. No one appears to have the power or responsibility to do the right thing and get the issue fixed.

Review about: Tmobile Cell Phone Replacement.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments