Went to the Maple Grove MN store to have get a new sim card & saw their ad for "4 lines with unlimited everything for $100/month".I already had 3 lines & was paying more.

The sales guy said I could get a hot-spot for my 4th line & be paying less that for 3! Bought the hot-spot device & after I signed the bill for that (about $80.00) he stapled another sheet on top (didn't see it until I got my first bill) that bumped my data rate up to $40/month. So my first bill was $150.00 instead of the $100. It was the old "bait & switch".

I kept asking & having him tell me the details of the 4 lines/$100 & he kept assuring me it was true. The other sales guys stood there &smiled- they all knew what he had just done. Very dishonest- filed w/BBB & now have to wait & spend time & stress arguing w/corporate. I think the sales guy is gone & they keep switching managers & asst.

managers in & out so the store never has the info.

They said they will LET me return the hot-spot (don't want to) OR I can reduce my unlimited data on all 4 lines to come in at $100 (don't want less data).More than one employee LIED to my face & it's a pretty slimy deal.

Review about: Tmobile Deal.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

That's right! Making that commi$sion check dood!