A third-party company, Bullroar, charged my cell phone in February without my permission.I've been fighting with T-Mobile to remove this charge.

THEY REFUSED to remove it. Called back today, I got an excuse that they have "˜applied for a refund', but I can't get this unless the other company sends it to T-Mobile. This is indeed bullroar! Both of these companies have CHEATED me!

I've been a customer of these fools (T-Mobile) for over 6 years.

Their service has gone to *** in the last year.They DO NOT VALUE THEIR CUSTOMERS!!!

Review about: Tmobile Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

These are cramming charges.You have to have T-mobile place 3rd party block on your account.

T-mobile would only refund me $50 of $90. Make sure to CHECK your bill each month. Will only remove up to 3 months. Cell phone co's r making massive profits off this scam.

AT&T was the worst offender, paid a fine.Google "cell phone company 3rd party cramming charges".

Tmobile - T-Mobile Throws its Own Customers Under the Bus When it Comes to "Contract Jail" Tmobile "Hmmm. Our phones were paid off, our charges were WAY more than the $80 for 2 lines advertised in the "Family Plan", and T-Mobile is waging an aggressive campaign aimed..." Read more Tmobile - T-Mobile / LG Leave consumers out in the cold Tmobile "Took my Bricked LG G6 to them (Yes the same boot loop issue LG has had for years is back with their latest phone).T-Mobile is unwilling to do the right..." Read more Tmobile - Terrible Customer Service Tmobile "First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them! I have..." Read more Tmobile - Account Review from Chicago, Illinois Tmobile "I joined my account with my significant other in order to save money. I was not aware that there was an outstanding balance from my old account because I was..." Read more Oceans6 - Racially harassed by this sleaze-bag you employ Oceans6 "Truck parked illegally at McDonalds so I tell the guy in the pics that the truck shouldn't be parked there. He started up by telling me to go back to..." Read more Similitudeinc Dot Com - BTC ADDER SOFTWARE THAT IS WORKING FOR ME IN 2017 Similitudeinc Dot Com "I want to share my experience with what is called money adder software. I earlier came across Paypal adder in 2013 and lost several thousands of dollars buying different ones..." Read more Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege - TechDeals, https://deals.androidauthority.com/, bad products Stackcommerce Dealsandriodauthority Techdeals And Icollege "Supposed great deal offered for " Ultimate CompTIA+ Lifetime Certification Bundle " with life time access suite of 8 CompTIA products. It uses CompTIA like images in advertisement. Product is..." Read more Yourswigs - BUYERS PLEASE, PLEASE BEWARE!!!!! Yourswigs "I looked on Yourswigs website and found the wig below that says "Sale". The wig was just what I was looking for. There website said Human Hair and the cost..." Read more