T-Mobile recently changed their website format.While it is visually unattractive, it also lacks many of the capabilities it previously had.

I enrolled in paperless billing months ago, so I customarily reconsolidate my bills online through their website. When I attempted to go into it today I was unable to download ANY of my bills! I called customer service and they said I would have to pay $3 for each copy! There was no apologies, or "let me pass you to a service tech" option.

I asked to speak to a supervisor, and they said the supervisor was "busy with another customer" and therefore I could not be transferred. They suggested that if I was upset that I send a WRITTEN LETTER to some PO Box in New Mexico! A technology company wants me to HANDWRITE THEM A LETTER? Ridiculous.

It seems they don't want or care to hear from their customers. Its disconcerting the company I base my communication needs on avoids COMMUNICATING with me at all costs....or at least in any "current-century" communication methods (i.e.

text or email??).Nice.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Alhambra, California, United States #783516

Really mine wants one I thought the main office was arizona or washington!