T-Mobile recently changed their website format.While it is visually unattractive, it also lacks many of the capabilities it previously had.

I enrolled in paperless billing months ago, so I customarily reconsolidate my bills online through their website. When I attempted to go into it today I was unable to download ANY of my bills! I called customer service and they said I would have to pay $3 for each copy! There was no apologies, or "let me pass you to a service tech" option.

I asked to speak to a supervisor, and they said the supervisor was "busy with another customer" and therefore I could not be transferred. They suggested that if I was upset that I send a WRITTEN LETTER to some PO Box in New Mexico! A technology company wants me to HANDWRITE THEM A LETTER? Ridiculous.

It seems they don't want or care to hear from their customers. Its disconcerting the company I base my communication needs on avoids COMMUNICATING with me at all costs....or at least in any "current-century" communication methods (i.e.

text or email??).Nice.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Alhambra, California, United States #783516

Really mine wants one I thought the main office was arizona or washington!

Tmobile - Coverage maps for south east Louisiana Tmobile "Ordered the service with the new iPhones 6 and 6+ in 9/14 and 11/14 because of the competitive prices AND the coverage maps. Now, as the boating season starts in the..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Ooredoo Kuwait - 4G Internet Service Ooredoo "Issues: - Bad service - Slow 4G internet connection speed even when the signal is really strong - Internet connection often gets disconnected - Talking to a CS representative doesn't..." Read more FreedomPop - The WORST experience with a phone carrier I have EVER HAD FreedomPop "I opened a FreedomPop account for my son last November (2016). He is in middle school and with his evolving social schedule, it was necessary to make sure he had..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Elon Property Management - Disgusting Dirty Place and they call them Upgraded???? Elon Property Management "Moved into an Elon property this month basically every time I walk in this place it just disgusts me first thing I do look for all the bugs in here..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more