NEVER get TMobile Web Connect!Coverage area sucks in many cities They will not waive termination fee even tho they agree WEAK coverage is consistent in area where you live.

Very inconvenient when you work from home. Get Verizon instead. All my colleagues use Verizon without connection issues in the major west coast cities. Despite multiple phone calls and promises for a supervisor to return call due to too busy taking other complaints the return call never came.

I am being penalized 200 bucks to discontinue service they don't offer in my area. Go figure. They don't seem to mind collecting your money even though they gave weak service coverage.

I hope they go outa business due to poor customer service!

I will post this message to as many social sites I can find to get the word out.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Data Com - Salesforce Data.com Which Is A Part Of Salesforce... Is A Big Scam, Fraud And ***-Artist! Data Com "No Wonder They Got So Many Bad Reviews! Many Members Are Scared To Come Out And Tell The Truth! I Have Hidden The Truth Long Enough! Now It Is Time To Spill The..." Read more Ooredoo - Slow 4G Internet Speed Ooredoo "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..." Read more PICS INCLUDED!! tmobile porting fees are BS and were not mentioned when i called to cancel service. Tmobile "i called customer service and they said if i just canceled my service first, then i wouldn't of been charged a whole month of service again. however, when i called..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Lazada Philippines - LAZADA PH Defective Phone Return Item Refused Lazada Philippines "hello, good day. bakit nyo di tinanggap yung return refund ko.meron akong mga screenshots please re-evaluate nag refer kayo sa lbc ng padala, eh nadelay ako ng padala kasi may..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more