problems accessing vm.tells me to set up new pass code.

I did eight times and keep getting msg wrong pass code. chatted 3 times. I ask for web site or manual referral where I could read it. gave me some access instructions, didn't work.

second chat - as same - he left chat . third, said he would email instructions, duh, am I an *** in trusting him = never rec'd. called, couldn't tell me or walk me thru it. said she would reset my phone number and try later to set pass word.

now, is this service? no, but it Is t mobile service. I just left att cause all calls dropped. t mobile drops, not as often.

but cant give instructions. couldn't receive calls two days a go two plus hours on chat and calls and they told me to go to store. went to store and the reset to factory settings worked. but now, vm doesn't work and believe me, those boys in store don't want to c u for problems, only sales, they will bypass u when they have a paying customer and tell us they will get to u when they can, even tho, the other customers just came in store.

thanks t mob, I don't know what to do. cant get my vm. tried again. no use making calls.

was even referred to web site for instructions and the page was closed.

I cant use words I want to describe these *** idiots.if they can speak English, u r lucky.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tmobile. The most disappointing about cell phone service at Tmobile was cust serv and liars and employeea Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tmobile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Tmobile to other companies on our site.

Comments