My name is Chastity Long. I am writing you because I had a VERY bad experience at your Deptford Mall kiosk in the food court yesterday 01/13/2015 evening around 3:00pm.

I had earlier sent my daughter in the get a replacement sim card for her phone. When she went in they would not give here one because I wasn't there. So around 3 o'clock I went back in there to get a replacement sim card for her. I asked for one so that I could go home at a later time to replace it in my daughters phone and activate it.

You employee told me that I was not aloud to do that and that they had to do that. I explained that I was not wanting to turn my daughters phone off because I wasn't sure when I was going to make it home and did not want her to go with out a phone that I would just do it my self online like I have done in the past. Your employee proceed to then argue with me. Mind you I stayed calm.

Then he proceed to bring another customer in on our conversation. I asked him why are you bringing another customer in on my conversation, this is not professional at all. He then told me I am not going to serve you and told me loudly to leave. I said ok and informed him that I would be filing a report because of poor customer service and as I was walking away he loudly yelled at me the following phrase "YOUR *** TRASH".

I turned around and was like excuse me. he said you heard me "YOUR *** TRASH". I am so upset over this I have never I mean have never been spoken to in this matter. I will be honest with you at this point I am looking to take my service to another provider.

I should not have been treated like this. All I was doing was asking for a sim card. No big deal and to be what I feel like is Verbally Assaulted like this was completely uncalled for regardless of what you employee thought about me I should have never been talked to like that. I did ask your employee what his name was he said it was Steve Smith.

I don't know if he was telling me the truth but this is the info that I have.

Can you please return this email to me to see how this going to be resolved. I thought you might like to read this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tmobile Sim Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Service.

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #941690

Horrible grammar and spelling. And why are you typing this as if this website is run by T-Mobile?

This isn't a T-Mobile website, it's for consumers to leave reviews about any company.

If you want to contact T-Mobile to file an incident report for the rep telling you that, you have to contact their customer service and they'll give you the address.