2.8

I went to T-Mobile Store at 626, E golf Road, Schaumburg, IL, 60173. for migrating 2 numbers from one Account to another account of t-mobile on 1st Dec'2014

While Changing the SIM card, I believe the representative (Taskeen) dropped my phone broke my Iphone Back Glass , as I was busy with my second phone activation I did not see when he dropped.

With out informing me, he put the Cover case back and activated. So I could not see what happened to phone back.

After 2 days(3rd Dec) while cleaning the phone I found there was big crack at backside of phone. When I went back to store to complain, they don't even want to listen what happened, ultra arrogant lead/Manager Jacqueline Lucas, says Taskeen did not drop it.

I believe, they should set a process after handling customer phone, where they will show to customer properly the phone with out putting back all case covers, show that everything fine after they activate or do some service to the phone.

I know I don't have a proper case here, because I did not see him dropping and I went back after 2 days.

But I am disappointment with overall team there in handling the situation, and try to mend the process or talk on what happend.

Irresponsible Team and agents working in that Store.

I have now moved from T-Mobile to AT&T due to this service and issue.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tmobile Sim Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Service.

Comments