I recently bought a 2nd home in a small town about 100 miles north of Phoenix.TMobile's coverage there is totally inadequate.

No TMobile stores, because their coverage is terrible. Only Verizon can handle this area. After several years w/TMobile, I need to get out of contract so that I can use a cell (no land line). We have a family plan, 3 lines, shared minutes.

They want to charge me a total of $600. to break contract! Of course, you break a phone, buy a new one, they extend your contract another 2 years!!!!! Best not to take their new phone deal because your contract could go on the rest of your life!!!!!!!

I'd say this is a hair short of illegal.Next time, I'll buy a phone through eBay!

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Tmobile - T-Mobile / LG Leave consumers out in the cold Tmobile "Took my Bricked LG G6 to them (Yes the same boot loop issue LG has had for years is back with their latest phone).T-Mobile is unwilling to do the right..." Read more Tmobile - Account Review from Chicago, Illinois Tmobile "I joined my account with my significant other in order to save money. I was not aware that there was an outstanding balance from my old account because I was..." Read more Tmobile - Coverage maps for south east Louisiana Tmobile "Ordered the service with the new iPhones 6 and 6+ in 9/14 and 11/14 because of the competitive prices AND the coverage maps. Now, as the boating season starts in the..." Read more Tmobile - T-Mobile Throws its Own Customers Under the Bus When it Comes to "Contract Jail" Tmobile "Hmmm. Our phones were paid off, our charges were WAY more than the $80 for 2 lines advertised in the "Family Plan", and T-Mobile is waging an aggressive campaign aimed..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more New Balance - Almost $200.00 for 928v3 and start coming unglued! New Balance "I am more then fed up , disappointed and angry about the quality of new balance 928v3 foot ware. I have only been buying new balance for years and at..." Read more Flipkey - Camp Nepo, Ocala Fl. is Not lakefront, and IS FILTHY Flipkey "This cabin is advertised on flipkey, homeaway, and several others. The listing is SO deceptive it is appalling. The Cabin is NOT on the lake, but the view is of..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more