1.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed as dialed, I contact Tmobile.

All in all I spent almost an hour on the phone, the tech even instructing me to call the school and have them call me, etc...

I do not work for Tmobile and and I don't receive a discount so I should not be treated as if I did. Nonetheless out of desperation I agreed to jump through all his hoops but no resolution was in sight. He offered me a $5 compensation, my monthly bill is over $300, so that was not acceptable but rather insulting.

I request a supervisor return my call.

Almost 9 hrs later I log into my Tmobile app and give msgr a shot.I ask for help and this is the response they offer:

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of there lack of taking care of there customers issues and no service no refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tmobile mobile phone service. Tmobile needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tmobile mobile phone service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tmobile.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments