Medina, Washington

My phone got stoling from work about 3 months ago I paid for s replacement phone for T-Mobile I paid them 175.00 to send my a new iPhone now if you can see the phone is coming apart.I went to the iPhone store because I do have a warranty on my phone.

The iPhone store will not fix my phone because T-Mobile sent me a refurbished now am stuck paying t-Mobile Another 175 to get a new i phone but why would they not send you a real phone if you are paying for a warranty every month.I just feel like all they want is money and not trying to keep there customer.

Review about: Iphone 6.

Coverage Area
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Sonetel - Smells like a scam Sonetel "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..." Read more Tmobile - T-Mobile / LG Leave consumers out in the cold Tmobile "Took my Bricked LG G6 to them (Yes the same boot loop issue LG has had for years is back with their latest phone).T-Mobile is unwilling to do the right..." Read more PICS INCLUDED!! tmobile porting fees are BS and were not mentioned when i called to cancel service. Tmobile "i called customer service and they said if i just canceled my service first, then i wouldn't of been charged a whole month of service again. however, when i called..." Read more Tmobile - Terrible Customer Service Tmobile "First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them! I have..." Read more Fake IT Consultation Firm TerraFirmaSolution.com Scam 2017 Terrafirmasolution "I was looking online using Craigslist.org looking for computer gigs, and I found this listing for an IT consultation firm that helps felons with non-violent backgrounds get freelancing gigs/temp. employment...." Read more Racial Profiling Kroger's Cherry Grove, 450 Ohio Pike Sr 125, Beechmont Ave., Cincinnati, OH, 45255 Kroger "I Went Grocery Shopping Yesterday At Krogers Uscan And Bag I Felt Eyes Watching Me,But I Continued Shopping Anyway As I Went To The Fast Checkout The Employee Came Over..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Pepsi - Cans not fully Pepsi "I buy Pepsi like it was going out of world don't like to drink other sodas. Lately when I but Pepsi 12 packs and even the24 packs some of the..." Read more