I ordered a revvl tmobile phone on 9/15/2017 on order number 3170261145 and paid 163.20 for the phone. They told me the phone was back ordered, so when I received the phone on 9/28/2017, it was an aristo phone; the wrong model name.
What it appeared is that at the point of shipping they covered up the original serial number designation for the aristo phone with another label for the revvl phone. I called them and after almost 2 hours on the phone, they said they would ship me the right phone but wanted me to pay an additional $163.20 for the phone, which I consented to do. When I received the second phone on a new order number 1370517728 on 10/2/2017, they once again shipped me an aristo phone with the same serial number label covered up with a revvl label. I called corporate and talked to a Michelle Barnes employee #1271165 and she told me that they once again would ship me an upgraded phone, but once again, for the third time wanted me to pay an additional $163.20, which I refused.
Both phones are on the way back to them by UPS.
My complaint is not so much that I had to pay for two phones that were never received, but the real point is that there is fraud occurring at t-mobile, when a person orders and pays for equipment, because the equipment is back ordered, they fraudulently replace the serial numbers on a totally different piece of equipment and ship you the substitute phone. I believe that if you investigate this, because this happened twice in a row, I am not the only customer affected in this obvious fraud case.
Product or Service Mentioned: Tmobile Shipping Service.
Reason of review: Order processing issue.
Monetary Loss: $272.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.
I didn't like: Customer service that could not speak good english.