Medina, Washington
Coverage Area
Style and Design

My phone got stoling from work about 3 months ago I paid for s replacement phone for T-Mobile I paid them 175.00 to send my a new iPhone now if you can see the phone is coming apart.I went to the iPhone store because I do have a warranty on my phone.

The iPhone store will not fix my phone because T-Mobile sent me a refurbished now am stuck paying t-Mobile Another 175 to get a new i phone but why would they not send you a real phone if you are paying for a warranty every month.I just feel like all they want is money and not trying to keep there customer.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tmobile and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tmobile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Telecommunications category for more informed decision or compare Tmobile to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments