I found out my line was canceled by tmobile without any type of contact.I woke up and usually I hear text messages or emails in the morning when the phones turns on (blackberry).

Next thing I know phone doesn't work. Keep in mind I have had this number for the last 12 years, so needless to say I'm freaking out! I call and all they do is give me an email to contact about the line.

Finally get a response from them an hour later and they are blaming me for the disconnection and saying they can disconnect anyone at anytime without reason.Nice to know they have that in their contracts...Needless to say, I have to get my line back on again for the time being giving them more money until I can port my number out.

Review about: Tmobile Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Seen it happen C. You apparently are a conspiracy theorist. By the way, who killed JFK?

#194812

Why would a business deny your money? Definately more to this story then your leading on

Tmobile - T-Mobile Throws its Own Customers Under the Bus When it Comes to "Contract Jail" Tmobile "Hmmm. Our phones were paid off, our charges were WAY more than the $80 for 2 lines advertised in the "Family Plan", and T-Mobile is waging an aggressive campaign aimed..." Read more Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more Tmobile - T-Mobile Rebate Card Scam Tmobile "I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone). At no time was I advised or did I agree to an..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more