Don't get a phone with Tmobile!Service with Tmobile is horrible, there's no signal and it drops calls all the time.

I have a blackberry, w/internet and can't use that either. My phone signal is consistently in SOS mode, might as well be SOL. I called twice to resolve the issue and they said, and I quote, "There's nothing we can do. Service is out in your area." That was two months ago.

So far nothings been done.

They're indifference has me really pissed off! Don't buy a phone from them.

It's so sad.I never had problems with them before.

Comments

As a Rep working for T-mobile Corporate, I apologize for your impersonal experience.As with all companies, it seems the bad apples always out shine the good ones.

I have a great passion for customer service and it upsets me that you could not experience San Francisco/ Peninsula World Class Customer Service. To inform you, based on our policies and procedures, Customer Care/ Corporate Store Reps cannot offer any other device free of charge without a 2 year contract renewal or Warranty (Adding insurance will extend your warranty past the manufacturers 1 year.) If you've experienced issues with the same device, they will proactively offer you a new comparable device at no cost, after the 5th warranty exchange. Standard Ground shipping will be free if you have $5.99 insurance feature. $19.99 billed to your account for 2-3 day shipping.

Personally, I do believe in businesses with the honest value, but in the ever changing world, it all comes down to profits. A 20 minute transaction with customer care costs about $300 (data for the computers, call center utilities, hourly of the rep, equipment, etc etc.) In a perfect world you'd have a replacement phone of your choice. But we're living in an world of flaws.

And as much as an honest rep would love to help you with all of your requests, lets just say if they could do it, they would've.No one wants to waste their time arguing with a stranger.

As T-mobile customers for 8 years, my husband and I decided to upgrade our phones to the Samsung Memoir in February 2010. We changed our plan to a family plan and added a second line to our service. The camera was good on the Memoir, but the call quality itself was very weak and inferior. After speaking with T-Mobile customer service regarding the issue, they offered to send us Behold II phones as a replacement. When the phones arrived, we had issues with loosing contacts. The phones would say, "synchronizing, try again later" and render our contacts useless for hours at a time. We contacted T-Mobile customer service and technical support regarding this issue. They finally agreed to send us replacement phones and waive the shipping fees (so we were told, our current bill shows we were charged for shipping/handling). A local T-Mobile rep named Mark Marion at the Saint Charles branch was in contact with T-Mobile Tech support and attempted to explain the problem on our behalf. Once the new Behold II phones arrived, we immediately began having the same issue of contacts not being accessible. In addition the phones would power down automatically and drop calls. At this point we had invested quite a bit of money and time in these phones (and accessories) and were understandably frustrated! We contacted T-Mobile customer service again and were told we would have to get the same phones through the manufacture's warranty (and pay shipping charges) or pay to upgrade to a new phone. We sent an email to T-Mobile Corporate office and received a phone call from Jason Moten, T-Mobile Executive Customer Relations Department. When I explained to Mr Moten the issues we were having with the phones and the lack of support with customer service, he became arrogant and condescending and stated in so many words that the buck stopped with him and he wasn't willing to send us replacement phones (at no cost) or let us out of our contract (waive fees). I explained the fact that for the last 8 years we have been loyal customers and never had a complaint until now. We expect to be treated fairly and have COMPARABLY Priced phones (as our original Memoirs) shipped to us at no expense. There is obviously a glitch in the Behold II, and we do not want to try a third set. Mr Moten simply repeated himself again, and had already made his mind up he was not willing to attempt to rectify this situation. When I stated I would be forced to file complaints against T-Mobile, Mr. Moten responded with a very cavalier attitude that all the complaints would end up back with him and the outcome would be the same. I then asked for another Executive Customer Relations Representative to assist me because I felt there was a conflict of attitudes with Mr Moten, he refused and said I had to deal with him. Funny how your "C" rating with the Better Business Bureau reflects that attitude. Maybe you need to revamp your websites'(Code Of Conduct) which claims:

"We are passionate about our Customers' satisfaction. We are considerate of their valuable time and hard-earned money. We strive to find ways to improve customer service."

Jason Motens' pompous, arrogant attitude is going to end up being a liability for T-Mobile. The company would be better served by hiring a team of Compassionate Professional Executive Customer Relation Reps that truly care about the direction of the company and the customers they service. Afterall the customers are the reason they have a job in the first place!