We had to use warranty for an iPhone 6.They sent us another phone as unwrapping st counter it had sticky stuff all over the screen , I asked what it was and they said just from the screen cover not to worry they put the phones through 23 point inspection.

Well they package up my old phone and proceed to connect the "new" phone I noticed the worker flip phone over and hit a button I ask what happened and why was the screen flickering! I was told sometimes they do that after being turned on again for first time, ya didn't buy it , asked if they could exchange phone was told no this was fine continued setting up and it turned off again. The attendant said maybe it wasn't charged all the way plugged in and continued! Was assured it wouldn't do it again and if it did wouldn't be charged for another replacement , got out to car and it turned off agai.

Went into store spoke again and called someone and was told they couldn't pull one from shelf I'd have to wait for another one to come next day but since it was after 3 it would actually be two days! Now I have to make yet another trip out using my gas and hope this next phone works! Not happy if something isn't right we r leaving T-Mobile and going with another carrier!

And telling many family members to switch too!This is wrong and horrible customer service

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of apple iphone 6 cell phone. Tmobile needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned apple iphone 6 cell phone in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tmobile.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments