dropped calls - missing business calls -Signal in my apt is 0 - Most of the time all I see is a T & no bars beyond .Happens outdoors, too , but not as frequent.

Many times I don't hear telephone ring and low and behold I have a new message ! ? This is quite frustrating. I understand this happens (the world of cellular phone), happens TOO much, too often.

Sick of it. CALL FAILED. I am totally dissatisfied with the company and all the hype. Not at all what expected.

Someone from T-Mobile continues to call me at least (not this wk)once a wk stating my statement is overdue. It's not! The call is not traceable. Does not show up on phone nor under MY T-Mobile website.

Call is received when I'm on another line.

Ridiculous and has invaded my privacy.Contacted Cust svc 1 mo ago & several wks ago-no response to date (1/24/08)

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Twinsburg, Ohio, United States #7381

i was told tmobile sony ericson gc89 internet card would allow me to receive internet off satelites-whatta pipe dream! custiomer service is a joke with 45 minute waiting time each time i called. i cancelled the tmobile service bit tmobile kept charging me untill i finally had to cancel my account at the bank as they would not stop taking my money each month.eventually i spent over 30 hours and was promised refund and never got refund-im out over 500 dollars and i think tmobile is a SCAM