Coverage Area
Style and Design

Day 1 Ardmore, Ok overcharged and lied to about multiple factors on the account. I've had so many dammn problems in such a Short amount of time that I can't physically, mentally, emotionally, or legally deal with these Incompetent Fuc***s. I'm about to catch a charge of Aggrevated Assault on the next T-Mobile representative and/or Rag-Headed mother F****ers in Customer Service. But heres the best part, UPS of Oklahoma has got to be the most retarded fu**king people ever. How are you capable of delivering a package when you can't read the FUC*****KING MAILBOX THAT CLEARLY STATES MY ADDRESS YOU IDIOTIC FUcKS!!

I was supposed to get my claim(new phone) in the mail yesterday morning. *** Apparently I NEED TO PROVIDE AN alternate mailing address while ALSOOO "RE-FILING" MY CLAIM.. because why???? Because T-Mobile and UPS are a bunch of B****h made mother fu*kers and seemingly enjoy making life way more complicated.

#DeliveryPeopleSuck (if you can't *** read the mailbox)

#tmobileWorstServiceEver

#BeatUpandFired I'm f****ing pissed off whoever the F is reading this I hope you have a solution to fixing Stupidity. I'd love to hear any ideas. Until then, T-Mobile and UPS of Oklahoma, go jump off a bridge, and land on sharp rocks head first. :)

Comments