Tmobile - Terrible Customer Service
First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them!
I have been a T-mobile customer since 2009, I had many customer service issues with them from day 1. I have started my service with them around 2009 october. When my phone stopped working on january I have visited the Coolidge Corner,Boston store to settle this issue. OMG, customer rep kept insisting that the phone had water damage. One of his colleagues came by and said "no man, this color inside the phone indicates that there is no water damage" .After waiting there for 30 min to resolve the issue, I have asked them what to do next and let them know how disappointing I am since I have been paying my bills properly including their insurance..He said he cant do anything and gave my phone back. I was shocked since they were not trying to find a solution but looking forward to get rid of me. Again, I have told them that this can not be happening and I requested some sort of solution. Right away he said "I am not getting paid to deal with angry customer,I don't care" !!!!?! . I am not sure if he realized that HE IS A CUSTOMER REP. Anyways,my husband let the manager of the store know about our experience. After that day I was looking forward to terminate my service but I had a contract. This year, my contract come to an end and I have switched my provider. The day that I have switched, I have called customer service to pay whatever is owed on the account.
She told me to wait until I receive my last bill and I said ok. I have received a letter from T-mobile that was sent to me on 15/11. I have called them that day and paid my bill online. My confirmation # is: 228559141
After 4 days later, I have received a bill from debt collector saying that I did not pay my bill. I was furious to see the letter thinking that it may have an affect on my excellent credit score. I am extremely happy to terminate their "service" and make sure to share my experience with everyone that I know. Do yourselves a favor and DO NOT get involved with this company!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Let start by saying I usually don't take the time to do this kind of thing...but if I can prevent even 1 person from entering into a "contract" with this..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "I have never complained about the 4G service that I have been getting from Ooredoo Kuwait, until about the second half of 2015. Before the mass roll-out of Ooredoo's more..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "You know it is an awful company that you are dealing with when they provide a cancellation agreement that keeps you from talking in anyway about their company. They offer an..."
- "I actually like the product itself but the packaging is horrific! 7 times now the top of the bottle has just fallen off, as if sheared by a knife,..."
- "Black mold growing inside refrigerator, also due to the high moisture level everything is turning to rust. No help from GE, all they wanted to do was give me discount..."