Tmobile - Terrible Customer Service
First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them!
I have been a T-mobile customer since 2009, I had many customer service issues with them from day 1. I have started my service with them around 2009 october. When my phone stopped working on january I have visited the Coolidge Corner,Boston store to settle this issue. OMG, customer rep kept insisting that the phone had water damage. One of his colleagues came by and said "no man, this color inside the phone indicates that there is no water damage" .After waiting there for 30 min to resolve the issue, I have asked them what to do next and let them know how disappointing I am since I have been paying my bills properly including their insurance..He said he cant do anything and gave my phone back. I was shocked since they were not trying to find a solution but looking forward to get rid of me. Again, I have told them that this can not be happening and I requested some sort of solution. Right away he said "I am not getting paid to deal with angry customer,I don't care" !!!!?! . I am not sure if he realized that HE IS A CUSTOMER REP. Anyways,my husband let the manager of the store know about our experience. After that day I was looking forward to terminate my service but I had a contract. This year, my contract come to an end and I have switched my provider. The day that I have switched, I have called customer service to pay whatever is owed on the account.
She told me to wait until I receive my last bill and I said ok. I have received a letter from T-mobile that was sent to me on 15/11. I have called them that day and paid my bill online. My confirmation # is: 228559141
After 4 days later, I have received a bill from debt collector saying that I did not pay my bill. I was furious to see the letter thinking that it may have an affect on my excellent credit score. I am extremely happy to terminate their "service" and make sure to share my experience with everyone that I know. Do yourselves a favor and DO NOT get involved with this company!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..."
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "All they had to do is install a DISH dish, disconnect the Directv dish and connect the cable to the new dish. Instead they drilled holes, ran cables, cut cables,..."
- "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..."
- "I ordered flowers for a friend's birthday. Called and asked if I was talking to the actual florist. The woman told me yes, she was in the "back" room. I..."
- "Hello my name is Joseph Coleman acct 15401372 I currently rent a unit B893 with you at storage facility # 23426 1250 Rockaway ave Brooklyn NY 11236 The reason I'm contacting you is because..."
- "There is something seriously wrong with this company. I had a problem with registration. I suspect that my telephone number was incorrectly registered in a partial registration. Easy to fix?..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."