Tmobile - Terrible Customer Service

First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them!

I have been a T-mobile customer since 2009, I had many customer service issues with them from day 1. I have started my service with them around 2009 october. When my phone stopped working on january I have visited the Coolidge Corner,Boston store to settle this issue. OMG, customer rep kept insisting that the phone had water damage. One of his colleagues came by and said "no man, this color inside the phone indicates that there is no water damage" .After waiting there for 30 min to resolve the issue, I have asked them what to do next and let them know how disappointing I am since I have been paying my bills properly including their insurance..He said he cant do anything and gave my phone back. I was shocked since they were not trying to find a solution but looking forward to get rid of me. Again, I have told them that this can not be happening and I requested some sort of solution. Right away he said "I am not getting paid to deal with angry customer,I don't care" !!!!?! . I am not sure if he realized that HE IS A CUSTOMER REP. Anyways,my husband let the manager of the store know about our experience. After that day I was looking forward to terminate my service but I had a contract. This year, my contract come to an end and I have switched my provider. The day that I have switched, I have called customer service to pay whatever is owed on the account.

She told me to wait until I receive my last bill and I said ok. I have received a letter from T-mobile that was sent to me on 15/11. I have called them that day and paid my bill online. My confirmation # is: 228559141

After 4 days later, I have received a bill from debt collector saying that I did not pay my bill. I was furious to see the letter thinking that it may have an affect on my excellent credit score. I am extremely happy to terminate their "service" and make sure to share my experience with everyone that I know. Do yourselves a favor and DO NOT get involved with this company!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 21, 2015 #948776

You have to check on your start and stop dates of your monthly bill cycle. Closer detail would have resolved your issue.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.