Coverage Area
Style and Design

Take great caution before using this carrier.I purchased a phone in store and when the persnickety sales associate said, “We’ll have to run your credit” (as if I had bad credit) well I should have walked out the door then.

Not to mention she had to make a photo copy of my Drivers License and who knows where that ended up. I purchased a phone and selected a plan. When I returned to a friend’s house and pulled the phone for the first time, there was already a text picture message on the phone from and unknown source. That should have been clue number one that someone could already manipulate the phone but instead of taking the phone back I deleted the message.

And oh yes, they couldn’t port my number over immediately (unlike other cellular providers). They gave me a temporary phone number and I was told since it was on a Sunday that it would be the next day before my existing number would be operational. I still wondering what happened to the temporary phone number that was used to open an account in my name especially since they ran my credit. Hope no one starting using that phone number the day after they ported my existing number.

When I decided to end my contract after receiving multiple texts from people who said they didn’t text me and vice versa, I was misinformed about how they handle bills when you cancel. Not to mention other oddities that would make anyone paranoid when using a smartphone. I had already paid in full for my phone and I was told on more than one occasion that if I wanted to cancel my contract during the middle of a statement cycle my account would be prorated accordingly. When I called to cancel my contract after a statement billing cycle, I was given a prorated amount by a phone associate and who told me when I paid the nominal amount, the account would be considered paid in full and closed.

This was not the case as I received another statement. I was double billed after canceling and paying the prorated agreed upon price. I spoke with several different associates who refused to adjust the account to zero. Not one of them honored, nor backed up the paid in full amount the first individual gave me.

I was told if I didn’t pay my account it would eventually go into collections. Now I could have mailed a letter to their customer service address but I didn’t. Nor did I follow through with my intentions of filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. I ended up paying for a month of service that I didn’t use.

BEWARE of this company and their fraudulent business practices.

Their phone associates can apparently say whatever they want and no one has to back the other person up.One word -- LIARS

Review about: Tmobile Phone Plan.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I liked: Reliability.

I didn't like: Billing department, Are dishonest and untrustworthy.

T mobile is the most greedy phone company in the USA.They tell you a price when you are in the office but then, later on, you start to receive over price bills month to month and they say is because the tax is variable!!!

*** that!I wanted to cancel so bad my phone plan because this issue and I ended up paying I don't know much for cancellation fee and whatever they wanted to charge me but I did because I don't want to ruin my credit because of you Stupid Tmobile!!