Hmmm.Our phones were paid off, our charges were WAY more than the $80 for 2 lines advertised in the "Family Plan", and T-Mobile is waging an aggressive campaign aimed at other carriers' customers telling them how horrible cell-phone contract obligations are.

T-Mobile wants to correct this unfairness and break every other carrier's customers out of "Contract Jail". Does this apply to T-Mobile Customers in "T-Mobile Contract Jail" with paid-off phones?

In appreciation, we decided to send our "Best Friend's Business" to the company.We felt that would be the most redolent sort of response to T-Mobile's thoroughly crappy behavior.

Review about: Family Plan.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Submit review

Comments

TROLL

your an ***!!T-Mobile does the same thing for existing customer.

you must meet all the same terms and conditions as a new customer in order to break free from your contract, which would include trading in your old device, moving over to a simple choice plan and purchasing a device in order to them to either waive existing contracts or to qualify for ETF reimbursement when switching over from a different carrier .

Other wise a contract is a contract!deal with it & Stop being so ignorant!

to TROLL #875956

Troll, the complaint is about basic decency and fairness, regardless of the contract.There's also the issue of unfair contracts in general, and the fact that in some industries (like the cell phone industry) there is no "competition" that offers something better.

Without meaningful consumer choices, the buyer is trapped into buying a product under unfair (contract) conditions in order to participate in the modern world.

To repeat, contract or no, it's just about fairness.I compliment you on your handle though; you do it justice.