Tmobile - T-Mobile Throws its Own Customers Under the Bus When it Comes to "Contract Jail"
Hmmm.Our phones were paid off, our charges were WAY more than the $80 for 2 lines advertised in the "Family Plan", and T-Mobile is waging an aggressive campaign aimed at other carriers' customers telling them how horrible cell-phone contract obligations are.
T-Mobile wants to correct this unfairness and break every other carrier's customers out of "Contract Jail". Does this apply to T-Mobile Customers in "T-Mobile Contract Jail" with paid-off phones?
In appreciation, we decided to send our "Best Friend's Business" to the company.We felt that would be the most redolent sort of response to T-Mobile's thoroughly crappy behavior.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Family Plan
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "4 years ago we started with Century Link in Las Vegas. Loved it. Had Prism TV. Loved it as well. Moved to Florida and immediately called Century Link. Found out..."
- "To Frontier Communications, As a internet service provider across the United States of America, you lay claim to the largest rural provider of Internet, and Telecommunications. While you are quite content..."
- "Every month I refill my account to pay my cellphone. $35 each month. This month TMobile took the liberty to change the amount of my payment with no rights..."
- "When I talked to them when making the order I was assured that since it was a CD the photos would be full sized images that would allow enlargement. Imagine..."
- "Purchased a Sealy Posturpedic Garvin model (did you know they have 15 names for the same model - they just change the covers). Anyway, it started to sag after..."
- "Was at carls jr in vallejo California off of sage st and the timw was 5:27pm the place was completely empty. Nora took my orfwr and my buddies order after..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."