Tmobile - T-Mobile Throws its Own Customers Under the Bus When it Comes to "Contract Jail"
Hmmm.Our phones were paid off, our charges were WAY more than the $80 for 2 lines advertised in the "Family Plan", and T-Mobile is waging an aggressive campaign aimed at other carriers' customers telling them how horrible cell-phone contract obligations are.
T-Mobile wants to correct this unfairness and break every other carrier's customers out of "Contract Jail". Does this apply to T-Mobile Customers in "T-Mobile Contract Jail" with paid-off phones?
In appreciation, we decided to send our "Best Friend's Business" to the company.We felt that would be the most redolent sort of response to T-Mobile's thoroughly crappy behavior.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Family Plan
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..."
- "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..."
- "I cancelled my service early because the price for satellite service had gone up dramatically. I was always happy with the reception and service but the price became prohibitive. They..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Was at carls jr in vallejo California off of sage st and the timw was 5:27pm the place was completely empty. Nora took my orfwr and my buddies order after..."
- "Purchased a Sealy Posturpedic Garvin model (did you know they have 15 names for the same model - they just change the covers). Anyway, it started to sag after..."
- "When I talked to them when making the order I was assured that since it was a CD the photos would be full sized images that would allow enlargement. Imagine..."