WHEN THE SUPER POWERS OF MONEY HAS TO STOOP TO THE LEVEL OF HIRING LIARS, HIT MEN AND HENCHMEN, THEN PERSUESUANT TO OUR PREAMBLE OF THE CONSTITUTION When in the course of these events it becomes necessary to abolish these powers....Then So be it!all I wanted was to cancel a simple contract 1 month prior to it's completion, after that collection, and high price settlements ensued.because the big bully of phone world decided to eliminate Me.

Well! big news putz, the Meek inherit the earth. two terms @ $7,000.00 per, has me convinced that if your gonna step on the little , big things are gonna befall you, defame me all you want in collections but are you are is a bully, if there is a fragment of justice in this country left ,it will condemn your practices forever. all of my chidrens children will understand that cell phones are never there when you need them and the cost of that dependency will terminate the need.

always something more and another cost to operate.but you can,t deliver what you advertise, remember I had 4 years of your service and I was Not happy with any of it.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

ACN has the worst customer service I've ever experienced in my life. They are rude and asssume customers lying. It's a scam for internet and will never ever use acn again Acn "I contacted them and I not only was spoken to nicely, the associate accused me of lying. I was told when I got the service it wasn't on a contract..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more Tmobile - T-Mobile / LG Leave consumers out in the cold Tmobile "Took my Bricked LG G6 to them (Yes the same boot loop issue LG has had for years is back with their latest phone).T-Mobile is unwilling to do the right..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Lowes - Kitchen remodel  & design Lowes " Almost 3 months ago this hellacious process started. The tear out and install should have taken a month at most. I have drawers that hit the handles of opposing..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more