t-mobil, t-mobil, t-mobil.how is that when i pay the whole amount of my t-mobil bill, u turn my phone off 16 days later saying i owe $205.

can somebody please explain that to me? and see that's how they get u because if u don't pay it, it will ruin your credit. on the previous bill i was charged for games i didn't even purchase. i strongly urge anyone who is thinking of choosing t-mobil, not to do it.

unless you like to give away free money.

t-mobil is full of s$$t!!!!!

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Cochranton, Pennsylvania, United States #19643

Totally agree with you. *** customer service. I don't get any signals at all. Changed my device 3 times, they did troubleshooting on 2 and now wants to do troubleshooting on the 3rd. I want to cancel my services coz i sick of this. they say that there is an early termination fee.

How *** is that!

DON'T GO FOR T-MOBILE THAT'S WHAT I'LL SAY!

Tmobile - Mobile Phone Service Review from San Antonio, Texas Tmobile "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more Anthony or Toni Gill Does Not Work For TMobile Tmobile "Anthony or Toni Gill is not employed by TMobile. He falsified references and documents in order to gain access to one of our rental properties. He is scamming the..." Read more Internet America to ...who? Oh...Rise Broadband?? Rise Broadband "Oh, hold on to your pants. This is a long ride. In June of 2014, I received a postcard flyer from Rise Broadband letting me know they bought Internet America..." Read more Swift Transportation - Write up Swift Transportation "Here's what you get if you have a 37% load acceptance. I'm not sure exactly why I received this write-up. But they nonetheless,they had to write me up for something...." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more