WAS TRAVELING FOR HOLIDAYS TO GO FROM WEST COAST TO EAST COAST. IN THE MIDDLE OF TN MY CELL SERVICE DISAPPEARED. GOT TO MY DESTINATION - NO SERVICE, AND ERROR MESSAGE STATES NOT REGISTERED IN NETWORK. CALLED CUSTOMER SERVICE, THEY KEEP TRYING TO FIX ISSUE, FINALLY STATE I BASICALLY HAVE NO SERVICE IN THIS AREA. STRANGE AS WE WERE HERE LAST YEAR AND HAD SERVICE FINE - HAVE FILED MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS WITH FTC, BBB, ATTY GEN OFFICE. WILL MAKE SURE THEY FIX ISSUE AND THEY PAY FOR IT - EVEN IF I HAVE TO CHANGE CARRIERS. IT IS A PAIN IN THE *** THOUGH THATTHIR SERVICE AREA SUCKS!!!

Damage Resulting

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Rochester, Indiana, United States #162433

Wow you have no clue as to how cell service works do you??? Signal is not magic...it doesn't just appear wherever...FOOL

BBB gonna laugh in your face.

I was a customer service rep and you are exactly the type of customer we despise. No wonder you didn't get any help, we don't like to help people who are mean to us.

Service issues are one of the hardest problems to fix. And by the way, towers change and service areas can move so one year is a big difference.

And I'm sure the FTC, BBB, and the Attorney Generals Office think you're hilarious for your ridiculous claim.