I love T-Mobile! Their customer service is the best and their plans offer the most value. I've called them many times over the years and they've always been quick to answer any questions and/or solve any problems.

Their plans offer more value than any of their competitors. Most of their competitors offer similar plans, but they are $5 - $10 more.

Their network is strong too. It cuts out in some places, but what carrier doesn't have week spots?

Phones rock! My new Windows Phone 7 from Dell is slick, fast and everything I need. thanks T-Mobile

Review about: Tmobile Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

principle only

yes the service is only good to their employees they have to coz if not even their employees will probably use other network.and besides you are one of the ***-artist employed by t-mobile.

t-mobile is the same as the maddoff or other *** artist who have nothing else to do but lie to people and *** people.

at one point even to look at a t-mobile sign im disgusted.and ready to puke

Wait until you have a credit on your account when you switch from their FlexPay account to a credit account, and can't get them to transfer the balance, and the check is still not received after five (5) months.Every time you call, they want to send you to India, who can't do anything but apologize and keep promising a check.

And if you talk to the American office, they also will just keep telling you that the check is still in the mail.Would you think that they would be acceptable with missing my payment for 5 months as I keep telling them that the check is in the mail?

jaysongbsn

exactly - I had something nice to say so of course I work for them.

Alzbeta Madragana

so I guess you work for them then??

They still S-U-C-K and they always will.

I guess unless you work for them, they're still out to shaft their customers. Not a very good way to stay in business...