Erhard, Minnesota

I am having so many problems with t-mobile.I have gotten phones from there and everytime my phone messes up, in otherword defective, they charge me a $10 fee to ship another phone to me.

I have had to replace my Motorola W490 about 5 times since I first got it September 2008. The screen constantly turns white and I cannot make phone calls. Well now this happened again, and I have to pay an extra $100 to replace a piece of junk and since they cannot fix the phone I guess I'm stuck with the repair fee.

Not only that but every now and then my phone says it is disconnected when I pay my bill every month.Customer service is rude and they do not try to work with any of their customers.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

I've had to replace my Samsung Behold twice since getting it in January; but I never had to pay shipping cost to recieve a new phone.I think their customer service is WONDERFUL compared to all the running around that I did with other companies.

I also had a sidekick with T-mobile and I paid my bill, opened a new account and they sent me acheck refunding me the money I paid for a phone I wasn't using.

I think they are better than any other company at handling problems.But thats just my opinion

:) Hmm...I've never had a problem with T-Mobile, I'm extremely happy with the service and it's the least expensive of all the companies in our area. Never had a problem with their equipment, either.