I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone).At no time was I advised or did I agree to an expiration date at which time T-mobile would confiscate/take my money by rendering the debit card "expired".
After the card is issued the money belongs to the customer. I used it and mis-placed until today, with a balance of $31.94 confirmed by T-Mobile Rebate Center. T-Mobile refuses to re-issue it , send me a check or credit my account. Banks are required to forward dormant accounts to the state in California.
But T-Mobile says the money is forfeited - I loose. (unethical and perhaps illegal?) I filled a BBB complaint and now T-Mobile says they have no record of the card I have in my hand.
I would like to hear from other T-Mobile customers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rebate Card Fraud
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Hello! I am reporting from Cleveland, Ohio and I was introduced to the ACN opportunity by my girlfriends parents, Corey and Tonya Anderson. I visited their home at Thanksgiving to..."
- "My phone got stoling from work about 3 months ago I paid for s replacement phone for T-Mobile I paid them 175.00 to send my a new iPhone now if..."
- "Directv account number:76802935Within the past 7 months I have encountered a repetitive problem with Directv's install that has caused damage to my Yamaha A.V.R. and Mitsubishi TV. The first time..."
- "Our school raised a large sum of money to have a new playground installed and Sun Country Systems Inc of Santa Clarita CA was hired to sell, install our new..."
- "I have software from Steinberg that I cannot install, due to registration/activation issues related to their chosen Soft eLicenser required process. Companies like Steinberg are working with online licensing companies,..."
- "Usually returning an Audible book is easy and is part of their promised service. A couple of nights ago, returning a book by Chat had some hoops to..."
- "Wolfgang Puck organic tomato bisque soup had a cockroach. Where is the quality control? This is pretty disgusting. The soups must be canned in China but I doubt in the..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."