I received a $50 Debit card from T-Mobile issued by CitiBank ( a risky and frustrating process alone).At no time was I advised or did I agree to an expiration date at which time T-mobile would confiscate/take my money by rendering the debit card "expired".
After the card is issued the money belongs to the customer. I used it and mis-placed until today, with a balance of $31.94 confirmed by T-Mobile Rebate Center. T-Mobile refuses to re-issue it , send me a check or credit my account. Banks are required to forward dormant accounts to the state in California.
But T-Mobile says the money is forfeited - I loose. (unethical and perhaps illegal?) I filled a BBB complaint and now T-Mobile says they have no record of the card I have in my hand.
I would like to hear from other T-Mobile customers.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rebate Card Fraud
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them! I have..."
- "Approximately eight weeks ago white dots began appearing on my Samsung DLP TV. What first began as two dots has grown to a dozen with more emerging daily. ..."
- "The company charges you $90.00 a year and promises you if you get the premium membership you will have a better chance of being cast in a Hollywood movie which..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..."
- "I've been reading this Blog its "disgusting" not truth telling how people have to lower themselves bashing another human / Company. like we all have a perfect life!! Now getting..."
- "Unfortunately for me, same story. I have a long standing history with Citi, 10 years plus. All Citi Flex Lines were closed by Citi which is fine, I..."