I purchased a cell-phone from T-Mobile and the phone had a promotion, pay the payment down and you will recieve the payment back in a Citi-Financial gift card in 4 to 6 weeks.I did not recieve the card in 4 to 6 weeks.

In fact I had to call them and tell them to resend it.

I did recieve the card but it was around 2 1/2 months late. Bottom line... stay away from T-Mobile promotions and just buy the phone.Its really not worth it.

Like me, it wasn't a small amount of money.Just buy it.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Did you recieve a billing statement after you completed the card?

Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more PICS INCLUDED!! tmobile porting fees are BS and were not mentioned when i called to cancel service. Tmobile "i called customer service and they said if i just canceled my service first, then i wouldn't of been charged a whole month of service again. however, when i called..." Read more 5linx - Please Do Your OWN Research Before Making Comments! 5linx "I sit hear and read all these interesting comments and it just baffles me at the way people communicate their feelings. If anyone has ACTUALLY taken the time to..." Read more My Family Mobile - BEWARE! RIPOFF WARNING!!!!! My Family Mobile "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Little Caesars - Dirty and rude Little Caesars "i worked at little caesers for about 6 months and was hired At the one in Dixon il. Then 2 weeks later i became a manager due to my hard..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more