I purchased a cell-phone from T-Mobile and the phone had a promotion, pay the payment down and you will recieve the payment back in a Citi-Financial gift card in 4 to 6 weeks.I did not recieve the card in 4 to 6 weeks.

In fact I had to call them and tell them to resend it.

I did recieve the card but it was around 2 1/2 months late. Bottom line... stay away from T-Mobile promotions and just buy the phone.Its really not worth it.

Like me, it wasn't a small amount of money.Just buy it.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Did you recieve a billing statement after you completed the card?

Tmobile - Cell Phone Replacement Review from Medina, Washington Tmobile "My phone got stoling from work about 3 months ago I paid for s replacement phone for T-Mobile I paid them 175.00 to send my a new iPhone now if..." Read more Tmobile - Customer Care Review Tmobile "Worst customer service ever... Supervisors lies, representatives doesn't keep you on hold for a long time.. They never keep their word.. Received an email and text that a issue was..." Read more Tmobile - Customer Care Review from Newark, New Jersey Tmobile "I been call tmobile, because they dont want to hear me compalint they keep disconnected my call and i have a photo to show how many time i call them..." Read more PICS INCLUDED!! tmobile porting fees are BS and were not mentioned when i called to cancel service. Tmobile "i called customer service and they said if i just canceled my service first, then i wouldn't of been charged a whole month of service again. however, when i called..." Read more Mcdonalds - Bait And Switch Mcdonalds "I attempted to purchase a Southerner Style Chicken biscuit meal for $3.99, as was listed on a promotional banner in the store. The manager ramg me up for $6.89. When..." Read more Electio Invest - What cruel ways to take peole's money by Electio Electio Invest "From 2015 Noveber when I invested my lump sum with Electio alternative investments (Sometimes callied GE investments) I was introduced to the world of cruel scamsters in South Africa who..." Read more Hudsons Furniture - Terrible experience Hudsons Furniture "My shopping experience at Hudson’s furniture was terrible. I have received damaged items every time i’ve shopped, and the delivery men have left damages on my walls and door. The..." Read more Mj Mccoy Electric - Did not know what they were doing Mj Mccoy Electric "Sept 19,2017 put half beams in my basement with 2 inch screws to hold up two floors ,said he would put 12 ft, beams tore my duct galvanized steel out..." Read more