For 3 months had network problems. T mobile tried everything in the book to fix the problem. They stated that they are sorry but they were unable to fix the problem. I was promised by one of their Customer Service Representatives that I could move forward and port my number to another provider and they would waive the early cancellation fee. I followed the Representatives instructions. When I called to notify them that my number was imported to another provider as instructed. The other representative notified me that a early termination fee of 200 dollars will be applied. I notified the this representative that the previous representative that I spoke with waived this fee. She stated that was not noted on my account. I was directed in circles regarding this situation. My current number has to be imported and reactivated back to T mobile to avoid this fee. I spoke to Jose T ID number 4836170 the next day. He basically stated I have no choice but to pay the 200 dollars early termination or purchase a new phone to resolve the this issue. I think its quite ridiculous that I have to pay for the resolution to a problem that I did not caused and they can not fix.

I have to pay 200 dollars for early termination fee being they can not provide me with the service I signed for. Or I have to pay for a new phone which I did not damage to caused this problem that they can not fix. Either, way I have to pay for resolution to my problem that I did not cause.

Review about: Tmobile Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments