T MObile has the worst customer service I have ever experienced.They double my bill instead of making the correct adjustments, then thay called me a liar, hung up on me, and told me I ment nothing to T Mobile.

If you have them Change as fast as you can. I was with them for over 3 years and never had any problems until now. But if you have a problem they dont fix it, instead they make it worse. I could not believe after talking to them so many times about the same problem that it is still not taken care of.

They say the are rated # 1 in customer service but I couldnt tell you who voted on this, it must be someone who does not use T Mobile.

SO the old saying the customer is always right means nothing to them because to them the customer always is a liar.Never Again!

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

my service is very poor wont let me do anything i want to do and it is very slow also can not get lottery results as always blocked by there silly over-rated rules to under age access do they know can ***/children/win millions on lottery and do as they like look at naked people in newpapers/mags at age of 16. t-mobil need to have a think about what they offer

:grin I actually work at a t-mobile call center doing tech support for pretty much all phones. It is exactly... back to back talking to customer after customer. I may not deal with the billing side of anyone's bill, so I can't speak for that department. I do know that most of the time I am not able to help someone it is their own fault.

If you call in, it's because you need help. We get that. But yelling at us for a phone that's giving you issues just makes me want to do the bare minimum T-Mobile's policy states to do. If you ask for a supervisor, we get yelled at because they think we're not doing our job correctly. If you insult us as representatives ... e.g. "You don't know what you're doing; You don't understand what I'm saying" it just irritates us. I take about fifty calls a day... I think I know a little more than you do.

Moral of the story... Be nice. Be patient, because more than likely... WE HAVE NEVER TALKED TO YOU OR PULLED UP YOUR ACCOUNT. Understand that everytime you make a change/call/*** on your phone... IT CREATES A NOTE... so don't expect us to "look back in the notes" and know exactly what's going on... you have to let us know what's going on in order for your phone to be fixed.

And lastly, remember that T-Mobile is a *SERVICE* provider. We don't make phones, people. We know, usually too late, when a phone sucks... the thing is, it was your choice...

90% of our calls are user-error or something that customers are just TOO LAZY to go through their manuals to look up (e.g. "how to set up a ringtone")

So yeah... Don't blame a service provider for your bad phone and terrible service because again... bad credit = foreign speaking reps for you.

T MOBILE is THE WORST WORST WORST PROVIDER PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACTS WITH THEM FIRST OF ALL THEY LIE AND THEY HAVE THE WORST SERVICES. IF YOU WANT TO TALK TO CUSTOMER SERVICE YOU HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST 20 MIN. AND THEY DO NOT HELP YOU BORDERLINE T MOBILE IS THE WORST PROVIDER THE WORST DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT SIGN WITH THEM.

If you are speaking to outsourced reps, it is because you have either a prepaid or a flexpay account.In short, your credit is terrible and T-Mobile cannot rely on payments from you.

Therefore your calls are routed to the Phillipines, etc in order for T-Mobile to save the money that people with those account types aren't paying on their bills.

Regular postpaid customer care, along with tech support, are based within the US.Centers based within the US have a very low turnover rate.

For the most part, the customer service does suck at tmobile.The reason?

They outsource their customer service through a company that HORRIBLY underpays their employees, treating them like disposable numbers. The best part? 99% of the time, you're talking to a customer service rep that is brand new, because the turn over rate is close to 100% within 6 months...Working at the call center, the customer service reps do nothing but take back to back calls of customers that are yelling at them for things that are usually their own fault (ie: didn't pay their bill therefore the phone got shut off). Back to back incoming phone calls of customers yelling at you, cussing at you, and not being able to do anything about it except for try to be polite, really does wear at you-and everyone has a breaking point.

Moral of the story?If you have a problem with your phone-you're better off going into the nearest tmobile store, because calling in for customer service will get you no where.

t-mobile is so ***. like i called the customer service to get a new phone so i asked them about the samsung comeback and the guy said he never heard of that and he doest know what that is and i was looking at the phone on their website. ughhhhhhhh they're the WORST EVA :(

I have had similar problems with T-mobile.I had purchased a new phone and the phone continued to mess up.

I have had it replaced 5 times and everytime had to pay shipping. Now, since they are "unable" to fix the returned phone they charge me $100 and I know I didn't damage it. Well they won't fix it. Not only that but when they say they'll note something to my account they never actually do it.

T-mobile sucks and I have been with them for 1 1/2 yrs. It was a mistake ever getting their service.

And the customer service reps are RUDE as ***.:(