I had T-Mobile 2002-2004, and I had an extraordinary large number of dropped calls.I let my contract run out, then disconnected by service.

I ended up getting 3 "final" bills. I paid each one. When I got the third "final bill", I called customer service and complained. Customer service was very nice on the phone, and she assured me that this would be the last final bill.

A month later, I got another "final bill" for $30. I was so mad that I did not pay this one.

I never heard another word from them until 3 years later I was turned over to a collection agency.Now the bill is $300 because of interest.

Review about: Tmobile Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Did he get back with.Did he try to help you?.

I betting NO.

Tmobil just dontcare about thier pepole.They .they are cash grabbing before they sell.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #39665

Pay your bill- it wont go to collections.I used to work at Tmobile- for 5 years actually.

I never ever once saw T-mobile incorrectly bill someone. Customers love to dispute overage and other things, but Tmobile has ever call ever placed on your phone, with your phone IMEI etc.

Honestly- i'm sure there was a reason you got a revised final bill a few times, either not the full balance paid- or maybe it was prorated because Tmobile does bill after you use the service expl if your cycle is from August 1st until September 1st- you would have your bill due in October.its just how the billing works so that you can use the service, we can calculate the bill, and then send it out to you with enough time for you to make the payment.

Bialystok, Podlaskie, Poland #12444