OK, today I have a rant - about T-Mobile. We had switched from AT&T to T-Mobile because everyone said that their customer service was fabulous, and to be quite frank, I have always found AT&T to be lacking in that area. So we switched. But then we discovered that T-Mobile has drop zones less than ten miles from our house, so we were losing calls. After one very important call that my husband was on was dropped we decided to stitch back to AT&T because it was just terrible. According to the contract, if you are dissatisfied with service then you can drop your contract.

We moved our numbers back to AT&T only to get a bill from T-Mobile telling us we owe them $200. We called them and spoke to Steve who basically let us know that because we are showing coverage at our house - which is where our phone is registered that we can't drop without a fee. He just keeps repeating this, even after confirming that where my husband actually works they don't have good service. He keeps trying to end the call saying that we have to pay it and that is that, as my husband keeps asking to speak to a supervisor. He finally gets some woman on the phone who says she is not going to *** the charges. Because we have coverage at our house we can't cancel for not having coverage.

We state that the reason you get a cell phone is so that you can leave your house, otherwise all we would need is a home phone! They could not have cared less. I am so sorry I ever switched to T-Mobile - very disappointing service - terrible customer relations. So, do me a favor and tell all your friends so that they don't get ripped off by them as well.

Review about: Tmobile Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #39653

Look, if you don't get good service you CAN cancel- just like any other contract you have a BUYERS REMORSE period.This period is two weeks long (30 days in California) so that you can TESTthe service everywhere you need to before making your decision.

If you choose to keep using the phone instead of returning it right off, then you are accepting the contract.

All cell companies do the same thing.Sorry you feel this is a "T-Mobile issue." Also visit tmobile.com and see the coverage map for yourself before becoming involved at all!