T-Mobile is so crude it seems they don't need to satisfy their customers anymore they'll just make you pay for a service that they are incapable of providing.

What really hurts is that they truly don't care about how much money you spend buying one of their products they got that money already.

The next thing is to see how much more money they can get! I hate t mobile. I called Lucea in customer relations who just kept answering the phone but wouldn't say anything so I called from a different # and she picks up finally shocked that it was me I just called a dumb ...

!!!!

Review about: Tmobile Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Anthony or Toni Gill Does Not Work For TMobile Tmobile "Anthony or Toni Gill is not employed by TMobile. He falsified references and documents in order to gain access to one of our rental properties. He is scamming the..." Read more Tmobile - Customer Care Review Tmobile "Worst customer service ever... Supervisors lies, representatives doesn't keep you on hold for a long time.. They never keep their word.. Received an email and text that a issue was..." Read more Tmobile - Fraud Mobile seller Ali Asad from United Kingdom (UK) Tmobile "He's a big fraud, he will tell iPhone 5s/6/6-plus at cheaper rates like 400$, 600$.. Once you order for the mobiles, he will tell you to deposit 90$ as clearance..." Read more Tmobile - T-Mobile Throws its Own Customers Under the Bus When it Comes to "Contract Jail" Tmobile "Hmmm. Our phones were paid off, our charges were WAY more than the $80 for 2 lines advertised in the "Family Plan", and T-Mobile is waging an aggressive campaign aimed..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more