T-Mobile is so crude it seems they don't need to satisfy their customers anymore they'll just make you pay for a service that they are incapable of providing.

What really hurts is that they truly don't care about how much money you spend buying one of their products they got that money already.

The next thing is to see how much more money they can get! I hate t mobile. I called Lucea in customer relations who just kept answering the phone but wouldn't say anything so I called from a different # and she picks up finally shocked that it was me I just called a dumb ...

!!!!

Review about: Tmobile Phone Service.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "...an employee of Comcast came out and reinstalled the proper way but the damage had been done, both exterior and interior..." Read more Tmobile - Terrible Customer Service Tmobile "First let me tell you that I am not looking for a refund or anything from T-mobile.I do not want to get any call or anything from them! I have..." Read more Smart Circle International - *** Smart Circle International "Are you a psychopath? Are you a ***? Do you have no moral compass? If so, Smart Circle International is the place for you. Everybody hears..." Read more Incompetent Ignorance. Safelink wireless Safelink Wireless "I have submitted all documentation several times thru various methods including texting the information,email, and U.S. Postal Service. It states my documentation is approved however my status is still PENDING...." Read more Lenscrafters -  Don't use your hard earned $$$ on them Lenscrafters "They can make your glasses wrong and still not fix them. OUT THE GATE I noticed something on my lenses they assured me just clean it. Asked them for cleaner..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more