Getting through to customer dis-service takes anywhere from 45mins (best) to 2 hours (worst) on hold.Then quite often the person answering the phone can't help and only says "sorry".

I have a family plan and my daughter lost her blackberry many months ago and now has a cheaper phone but they won't let me discontinue the $29.95 internet services.

My local T Mobile store has been packed with people complaining about outrageously bad service, and the sales people remark that T Mobile's customer service is ranked #1 by JD Power and Assoiciates.I do not feel that JD Power and Assoiciates have any credibility whatsoever and consumers need to know that.

Review about: Tmobile Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

I haven't had web service in months and no one in India or China call Center will help - or give me credit on my phone - when I was forced to get a lapstick for internet coverage, it doesn't work but every few minutes - I called to cancelled - they have sent me to collection T-Mobile is going from bad to worst -

Tmobile - T-Mobile Potential New Clients BEWARE!!! Tmobile "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..." Read more Frontier Communications - Worst customer service, promise and commitments Frontier Communications "One of the worst communication company in terms of their service, promise and commitments. I asked Frontier to changer their service to $84.99 triple play with 75/75 internet, HD preferred..." Read more Centurylink - Poorest Customer "Service", Most Unreliable Internet Speeds Centurylink "Ever since I moved to a rural area, I have been experiencing daily disruptions of internet service. Come to find out, the entire community is having the same problem. Generally,..." Read more Tmobile - T-Mobile Throws its Own Customers Under the Bus When it Comes to "Contract Jail" Tmobile "Hmmm. Our phones were paid off, our charges were WAY more than the $80 for 2 lines advertised in the "Family Plan", and T-Mobile is waging an aggressive campaign aimed..." Read more Carid - Horrible, Horrible, Horrible Company. Stay Clear Carid "Horrible, Horrible Customer Service. Trying to ripp me off almost $1000 I purchased a carbon fiber trunk from them. After receving the product , I noticed it was badly warped...." Read more Guess - DISAPPOINTED WITH PRODUCT Guess "April 13 2017 I Purchased two pairs of same style of shoes PEW sku 428403050055 Item No. GFLIZZIE2 for myself and my sister at Guess outlets in New Jersey. Both..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "Do not purchase this couch!!! I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken. No one,and I mean NO one,..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more