T MOBILE IS THE WORST CELL PHONE COMPANY THERE IS.THEY ARE LIERS AND THIEVES.

THERE EMPLOYEES ARE RUDE AND VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. I WILL BE SURE TO LET EVERY PERSON THAT I EVER COME IN CONTACT WITH KNOW ABOUT T MOBILE. IF YOU WERE THINKING ABOUT EVER USING THEM -DONT. I AM LETTING YOU KNOW UP FRONT THEY WILL ADD THINGS TO YOUR BILL THAT YOU NEVER ASKED FOR THEN THEY WONT EVEN SPEAK WITH YOU ABOUT IT WHEN YOU CALL CUSTOMER CARE.

T MOBILE IS ONLY IN BUSINESS TO RIP OFF THE CONSUMER.

THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS.

Review about: Tmobile Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Captain Bob USA

THE PEOPLE THAT ANSWERED SO STRAIGH THAT T- MOBILE IS SO GOOD MUST BE EMPLOYEES OF T-MOBILE A GOOFY AND MICKEY MOUSE CO.

#342059

I have had poor wireless internet signal coverage by T-Mobile, from day 1; yet they tell the FCC that I am in a good coverage area. The T-Mobile engineers told me that they cannot do anything for me, regarding my maximum one bar poor signal or zero bar dropped signal; yet they are refusing to cancel my contract. My only bone of contention with them is signal strength and getting what I am paying for.

BIGC

for all you pro tmobile customers.glad to hear you had such good experiences.

wish i could say the same, but believe me as soon as there is a problem with your account: *** it will be to get it fixed promptly, properly nor professionally.. I had some great customer service moments myself, promises of fixing errs only to be shunted by their unwillingness to deliver what they promised me, or even follow through with there investigation of the recorded conversation. As there was no note to my account about such. refusal to speak with the employee who delivered the promise.

despite me giving them an employee name and number. they won't even return my call as promised. they over charged my account 3 months and refuse to pay me back..

they are from ***.I would recommend recording the conversations you have with them as they only obtain there's if it's in their best interest.

That is ridiculous.Trust me, they have a lot of better things to do than just add random things to your account.

The last thing they want to do is have to listen to you *** and complain about one thing or another because you don't want to pay your bill. I've been with t-mobile for four years, I have eight lines and never any trouble. I have done three warranty exchanges and two through insurance and never once did anything go wrong. I got my phones quickly and I am still using them.

Both of your claims are unfounded.

The only reason you are having trouble is because you did something wrong.

PS-I AM NOT GETTING PAID TO PUT THIS ON HERE, YOU HALF WIT

T-Mobile IS unethical and often the representatives do lie.Anyone who ever tried to get a billing error corrected or a phone replaced under warranty has experienced the wrath of T-Mobile.

Comments claiming they are great are 9.5 out of 10 working for T-Mobile and are paid to post positive comments. Why else are they on the site? Unfortunately the problems described on this site with T-Mobile are not unique to T-Mobile. The unethical behavior is a growing problem with big business left unchecked by the regulatory agencies both Federal and state.

Look what happened on Wall Street. We are all going to pay that bill. Don't just write a complaint on this site send it to the FCC, Better Business Bureau and your state agency as well as your representatives. They want your vote The problems described on this site with T-Mobile are not unique to T-Mobile.

The are a growing problem with big business left unchecked by the regulatory agencies both Federal and state. Don't just write a complaint on this site send it to the FCC, Better Business Bureau and your state agency. Why you say, it does little good. Here's a good reason.

It cost the company you complain about money to respond. Take the profit out of poor or non-existent customer service and behavior will change. You want to step it up send a letter to your representative. They do have clout and want your vote.

Be specific and clear with your problem. Most of all be polite. When enough people complain the probability of being heard increases. -let them earn it.

Let your elected officials know you expect and deserve better from businesses. This is not a third world country stop letting business treat you as if it ios. Let your state representatives know who the offending companies are! As them to follow up on your complaint both to the company and to the state agency.

Be specific and clear with your problem.

Most of all be polite.When enough people complain the probability of being heard increases.

This is the silliest post I've ever seen in my life.Not only is your claim completely untrue that the company would automatically add a feature to your account, (they have better things to do than have a gremlin go through accounts and put features on your account which would drive up their call volume and cost them more money to hire more employees to handle ridiculous claims like yours) but it's completely and totally asinine for you to bash on all of their customer care representatives because you came in contact with someone that said the word "no" to you.

I've called into customer care several times and have only come across helpful, polite and HONEST Customer Care employees.Perhaps you should spend more time on the important things in life *family and friends* instead of on the internet complaining about things that aren't going to change.

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #39651

None of these complaints are true at all.I have been with T-Mobile for years now and I have gotten nothing but excellant customer service.

They also have the lowest prices out of any major cell company! Most of the people complaining are just mad because they do not want to pay their bills and feel the company should just give them everything for free.

If you haven't noticed out of the millions of customers the company has only a few complain- they have won 7 JD Power awards in a row for their excellant service!Hello- wake up and smell the coffee here ppl!

I've used T-Mobile for 5 years and was quite suprised to see this. Even tho they have me in collections for $980 I knew what i was getting into and only have myself to blame. But every time I contacted them, I got great customer services and always got my questions answered.

(Family Plan)

3 Lines Canceled - $600 ($200 per line)

Usage Fees/Late Fees - $380