We were customers of T-mobil for oever 5 years.When we found a erroneus $ 120.00 extra charge for unlimited internet service.

When we asked for them to correct it despite the fact only one phone had unlimited internet and no usage on the others, they refused to issue a credit. We asked them to eliminate the charges or we would move service, they did not care. We moved to another carrier. then they tacked on over $ 200 re-stocking fees for replacement of equipment from previous month, plus a penalty fees despite the service would expire within two months.

they also tacke on collection fees.So a $ 600 bill turned out to become $ 1,458.00 we are looking for others in order to file a CLASS ACTION suit against T-mobile.

please contact toptdls@gmail.com with details of similar events, we need atleast 29 more persons that have experinced such abuse.

Review about: Tmobile Internet Service.

Had an Experience with Tmobile?

Comments

Currently have.FCC complaint on t mobile.

Suggest anyone having problems contact FCC complaint.And see that it is done

I'm new to the cell phone stuff, and was referred to tmobile by a friend.(no longer a friend!!!) at first they were very nice, but it seems that they are unable to give correct information.They keep switching me to a different 'department' and i have to explain everything over and over.i am on a fixed income and wanted to know the EXACT amount of my monthly bill.

I was given 4 different amounts, each month when i get my bill it is higher than i was told. i DO NOT go over my 500 minutes, they acknowledge that, but it seems there always is some 'fee' or 'tax' that was omitted from the previous bill.i then get a higher 'monthly' bill amount. i've only been with tmobile for 4 months and have a 2 yr contract, each call to them takes at least 2 hours to get info. i pay my bill well before it is due, but am fed up will the way they keep finding all those 'extra taxes' to add.

they claim that they are unable to give current information because the billing is behind. odd, why does my paper bill show charges that don't appear on their screens? i have managed to get some of those extra charges removed, but still can't get an accurate amount of bill.

wonder what will happen once my contract is over, or if i buy out that contract before 2 years?does anyone know?

MAU TAU ANAKA JITU & ANGKA GHOIB 2D 3D 4D YANG BERMINAT SILAH KAN HBG ( MBAH RORO ) DI NMR ''085-378-195-999'' TERIMAH KASIH.....

I was lied to about the pay per minute overage charges that I would incur while in Mexico. I had terrible customer service with a guy that just kept clowning around and he lied to me about the price.

When I got back from my trip, I received a message that stated I could have had 0.5-0.25 cent charge per minute through Mas Mexico!

Why do they lie to their customers for profit. Now I have a $ 270 bill that I won't be able to pay due to their poor service and deceits.

My email is gsalazar7@rocketmail.com

T-mobile has the worst plans available!!!I had been with the company for over 10 years and had a few problems, but those were solved.

But early this year in February, I received an ebill for over $2000!!!!! I called immediately and asked why such a high bill. I was told that my daughter's phone was using wifi actually roaming wifi?! Huh!!!

Everytime she entered the high school she attended or any other building that had wifi, her phone just automatically pick up the signal!??(she thought that she had disengaged the wifi) I asked why didn't someone at T-mobile text or call me about this matter?! ***, the company calls, texts and emails about everything else?! After talking with customer service and hashing it out. I was given a disrespectful amount of $150 off the bill and an offer to extend my contract for another 2 years for a rollover and spreading out of original $2000 plus payment that was due.

I said no and haven't replied to their notices or collections agencies calling asking for the over $3000 that I now owe! What happened to the over 10 years of payments and loyality I gave them??! Cause there's was NO loyality shown to me when my daughter's phone started wifi roaming!? No calls, no nothing!

So screw them!No wonder consumers are running from them in marathon portions!!!!

deyan11220

T-MObile are thieves, my bill went from $200 into $2500.I did nothing wrong at all.

It's their computer error, but they won't fix it because it went to collections already. The independent collections agency was willing to help me, but the internal collection department from tmobile wouldn't help at all.

SUE THEM.IM IN.

Hey me if you are in Atlanta, you can always drop by and visit their 1 Ravinia dr location, lots of VIPs here

Tmobile is criminal.I am now fighting collection agency #3.

When my wife left me, I was stuck with her freshly renewed contract. I paid this for almost a year when her contract was up I was mad at TMOBILe and asked what it would take to buy my own a month early. We agreed on $50.00. which I paid.

2 months later I recieved a bil fro 124 for a ast month. I said no I had already left and paid my eary term fee. next I had just declared Bankruptcy so 124 being written off did not bother me.

now 3 years later when I am trying to rebuild they have sold thhis account to a 3rd agency and are now looking for $300.00.Screw them, they really want this fight I will give it

I'm interested in joining in on the Class Action Suit if you are serious!!We have nothing but trouble with them and are in the process of changing carriers.

They re-start a contract everytime you change your plan which is very frustrating not to mention all of the other problems that we continue to have with them including the continuous lies they tell us.I don't recommend using this company at all!!!