Coverage Area

Update by user Nov 12

If I could give T-MOBILE no stars I would. I will let you know when I receive the refund. Stay away from T-MOBILE!!!

Original review posted by user Nov 12

My husband took me to T-MOBILE, after we had issues with Metro, now mind you T-MOBILE just bought Metro. I went with him, just to look at phones, that are way over priced!

My husband and sales associate convinced me to get a phone that I didn't want. Anyways , I had the phone exactly 9 days, and the service went out. Thinking it was the Sim card, my husband took the phone to T-MOBILE, they replaced the Sim card, and tried to resolve the issues. No dice, some other T-MOBILE store cloned my number that had been active for over 8 full days.

The store called Customer Care, no dice again. Then they locked the account, with a fraud notification! We went back to the store and still can't help me. We went to Verizon, I ended up with a new phone that I still don't want, and an expensive paper weight.

I went to the store today, cancelled my account, and the only amount they can refund me is a lousy $100. How long is this refund going to really take?

Seriously I am so angry right now! T-MOBILE sucks!

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 12.

Comments