Resolved

Update by user Jul 13

After also filing a complaint with the FCC, they resolved the issue in a very suitable manner. I received an even newer and better phone and credits for my account as well to make up for the trouble I had been put through.

Original review posted by user Jun 13

STAY AWAY FROM T-MOBILE!!! I got approved for a phone exchange on May 8 because T-Mobile sent me a defective device from an exchange.

I sent my phone in on the 9th, and they received it in their warehouse on the 14th. For a month I have argued with them and been repeatedly insulted and accused of being a lying opportunist that probably never even sent in the defective phone. A few days ago, I was informed that they had my IMEI number wrong on the order. When they put in the new IMEI, it clearly showed that my phone was there, and it had been since the 14th.

I spoke with a supervisor who told me that to make up for all of the aggravation that I had endured, T-Mobile would send me an LG G6 instead of the G4 that was on the original order. They also told me that they would expedite it with overnight shipping to make sure that I received it as soon as possible. I waited all weekend with nothing, and now I am told that I will only be getting the G4 and no overnight shipping. AFTER THEY RE-APPROVE MY ORDER!!!

So I am still waiting and still have no phone after a month. So much for T-Mobile caring for their loyal customers. I always loved T-Mobile. Now, I am thoroughly disgusted with them, their lies, their insults, and their false promises.

I got a credit to my account to "make up for it" but who really cares when you are still being lied to about everything. And still waiting. I have credit for a phone that I do not have. Way to go T-Mobile.

Your customer service is terrible. STAY AWAY FROM T-MOBILE!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

ImpartialBrownBear

I've had the same experience