Coverage Area
Style and Design

I will start off by saying I am very surprised that T mobile exists in this market.

Due to their poor service I decided to leave T Mobile.I told T mobile that I would like to switch and that their poor call service, connectivity is affecting our personal life and work life.So,I paid the final bill. I told them that they have to unhlock our phones and PLEASE DON;T DISCONNECT THE SERVICE.Firstly their agent was screaming and not explaining the charges.Next despite her assurance the phone service was disconnected despite me paying all their charges which I didn't even understand.Verizon office closed at 11PM.It's 4.50AM and in this day and age Verizon does not have 24hr customer service to help us switch to them.

We--myself and Verizon are both waiting for T mobile to give us the PIN to unlock the phones WHICH T MOBILE HAS NOT EMAILED EVEN DESPITE DISCONNECTING OUR PHONES. I am a physician who has no contact with hospitals and her patients due to T Mobile disconnecting her phones unprofessionally.I don;t have any email or PIN from T Mobile yet to switch.I need a lawyer who will help me to take T Mobile to court to help other consumers at this time.Please also note that last as Verizon looked our phone numbers were available in market for anyone to pick.So we are possibly facing loosing our cell numbers which we have had ever since we owned our cell phones all our life.It affects our work,personal life immensely.

Review about: Tmobile Mobile Phone Service.

Reason of review: everything--poor service , disonnetion,not unlocking my phones.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Unnecessary charges, Inconvenience at exit, T-mobile policies.

Comments

Fogelsville, Pennsylvania, United States #1210169

I am going thru same thing.