I ordered phones during the last "Buy One Get One" - a total of 4 I phone SE's - on June 17. When I've called I was told that the phone should have been delivered by the end of June.

I called July 7 and they said the silver phone was the problem and was back ordered. I switched to a phone in rose gold. Still no phone. Every time I've called I've been told that the phones are on back order and they are waiting for Apple to deliver.

I've had nothing but a runaround. End of June became July 11 and now they won't tell me when the phones will be delivered. I'm hopeful that they will honor the "BOGO" but since I've been getting a "runaround" I'm not sure what to think. Could possibly receive the phones early August.

Did not know that I would have to wait 7 weeks for a phone that could have come in 3 - 4 days. THEY ARE SELLING APPLE IPHONE SE'S ON THEIR SITE BUT THEY CAN'T DELIVER MY ORDER?????

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of apple iphone se cell phone from Tmobile. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tmobile to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tmobile for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments