I went into a store in Spokane and asked for a phone I could use in Europe (France and Italy). Specifically, a non-contract phone where I would have voice, text, and data on the cell network.

They said no problem and sold me a higher priced smart phone than I wanted to spend because of how great everything would be, according to them. A week later I'm in Europe and I could do voice and send texts, but can't receive texts unless connected to WiFi. Also, no data unless connected to Wifi. The whole point of having this phone was to not be tied to WiFi and now is mostly worthless to me.

I talk to customer service from Europe and after several different agents finally find out that I have to have a contract phone for this all to work. I refuse to upgrade since that's not what I wanted and they said at the store that it would work with no contract. They also told me to take it back to the store when I return to the US. When I get back to the US, and AFTER the 14 day buyers remorse period had passed, they said there was nothing they could do even though they admit that what they told me was wrong.

This is large company code for they "WON'T" do anything since I know they really could do something if they wanted. They said I should have brought it back within the 14 day remorse period in which I explain that I was in Europe, but they didn't care. That's their out on the whole thing. Beware of what they tell you.

They can tell you one thing and unless you figure out they're wrong within 14 days, you're screwed. Never going back to these people.

Seems ludicrous to me that they will admit that they were wrong and still won't fix it. And, in addition, the LG K7 phone they sold me is a lousy phone.

Review about: Tmobile Customer Care.

Preferred solution: I was able to use the phone some, but it was completely useless in other ways that I needed. I would like 50% ($82) refunded..

I liked: People in the store were very nice.

I didn't like: Deceiving sales agent and no accoutability.

Comments